Business Supplies Storage
At Perth Metro Storage, we can help you run your business smoothly by giving you all the space you need for your excess inventory, furniture and office supplies.
If you lack space at home from running a small online business, or you cannot afford the higher rent for a larger premise or a warehouse to store your goods, then our wide range of self storage units is the perfect solution for you. It is a cost effective way to expand your business without needing to expand your location.
Storage size options
Our storage facilities in Perth have the capacity to hold small quantities of inventory with units measuring from 1.5 x 1.5 metres to as large as 3 x 8.8 metres and many other storage options in between. We can help you decide how much space you require, that will best suit your needs and budget.
Why should you store your goods at Perth Metro Storage?
- Avoid logistical nightmares. Overcome any space issues with inventory overflows or seasonal changes in product demand.
- 24-hour monitoring. We run the latest security technology and have onsite management in place to ensure your goods remain safe.
- Convenient access. You can access your goods from 7 AM to 8 PM, and in most cases you can drive up right to the front of your storage unit to load or offload your stock.
How to keep track of your inventory
With all of the items you are putting away, it is a good idea to create a storage inventory, so you know what is going in and out. Not only will it help you to locate your stock, but it will also give you a good indication of when certain items are running low, or whether you need to consider expanding your storage space if you are close to reaching capacity. Make sure that anyone who has access to your storage unit also updates your inventory list to ensure it is always kept up to date.
You should also think about the layout of your storage unit. Pack it right from the start and you will not have any problems locating your items when you need them. This means:
- Making sure everything is clearly labelled.
- Grouping your stock into categories to make it easy to find what you are looking for.
- Adding shelving or cabinets to keep boxes off the ground, and to avoid piling up boxes on top of one another.
- Placing frequently accessed items towards the front.
- Ensuring fragile goods are stored off the ground or somewhere they cannot be easily damaged.
Give yourself more space to work with! Call us on (08) 9418 4205 and we will beat any quote by 20%.