What Storage Unit Size Do I Need?
If you have never rented a unit at a self-storage facility in Perth before, you may be wondering how to work out what size will be best suited to your needs. While it is difficult to say for sure without knowing exactly what you wish to store, we can give you a rough idea of the capacity of our most popular units.
How Much Stuff Will Fit Inside?
For those of you who are trying to calculate your storage needs, we have compiled a handy reference below. For each unit size that is listed, we have provided a rough estimate of how much you can fit inside. If you want to be absolutely sure you are renting the right size, you can either visit us when you are in the area or call and ask for advice at any time.
- 1.5 m x 1.5 m – If you still use imperial measurements, this is 5 ft x 5 ft, a very compact unit that can accommodate around 80 archive boxes: perfect for small business owners who need to store excess paperwork.
- 1.5 m x 4.5 m – If you are currently living in a spacious 1-bed apartment and need to store your personal belongings and furniture for a period of time, our 5 ft x 15 ft units could be just what you are looking for.
- 3 m x 3 m – A 10 ft x 10 ft unit is big enough to store the contents of an average 2-bedroom home or large apartment in Perth.
- 3 m x 4.7 m – At 10 ft x 17 ft, these units are large enough to store the contents found in a normal 3-bedroom property in the city.
- 3 m x 6 m – When you get up to our 10 ft by 20 ft storage spaces, you are looking at units that could easily accommodate a car or similar-sized vehicle. If you have a 4-bedroom home in Perth, this size unit will probably be big enough to store all your belongings, on either a short or long-term basis.
- 3 m x 8.8 m – Our 10 ft x 30 ft storage units in Perth are ideal for those living in larger houses. The contents of a 5-bedroom home should fit nicely in this type of unit.
- Open Storage – Perfect for those who wish to store multiple cars, or larger vehicles such as yachts, caravans, and trucks, our open storage space is patrolled by security guards and monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via a state-of-the-art CCTV system. You can leave your vehicles with us for as long as you like, safe in the knowledge they will be well looked after.
If you need any help, such as tips on packing and stacking your belongings, check out our handy storage advice page. Alternatively, please feel free to call at any time and speak to a member of our team. We are always happy to help new customers make the most of their Perth storage units.